Friday, January 30, 2009

MorphKat

I can hardly believe my eyes with this cat. If you remember, we adopted Betlgeuse in the summer. He was about a year old and looked JUST like a Russian Blue. Totally sleek, short hair and full of character.

Well, he's grown into a giant fuzzball! No more shiny, sleek hair. No more skinny butt. Just long, long, fluffy hair. He looks like he's fat, but it's ALL hair! Craziness!

I'll be back tomorrow with some more of my latest projects. In the meantime, I HIGHLY recommend you check out Michelle's Stitch & Paint blog (listed in the "blogs I enjoy" roll to the right). She's been doing this "snow dyeing thing" that is AWESOME!! Finally - a use for all this freakin' SNOW!! I'm gonna drag out the dyes and see what I can do. No promises, but I'll try.

Have a fab night, kids!! I'm off to join the sleepover my kiddos are having. Snuggling in the quilts with big bowls of homestyle popcorn and laughing little faces. What could be better on a Friday night?! :o)

2 comments:

Barb's Blurbs said...

Oh, what a honey he is! Looks like he is livin' the good life!

Michelle said...

Wow - what a gorgeous boy you have! Glad you like the snow dyes...let me know if you have any questions! xo.