Saturday, October 6, 2007

IFS - a FUN group!




Hard to believe it's October 6th and it's over 80 degrees outside! Wisconsin shouldn't be this hot in October. Utah, yes. Wisconsin, no.

As I eagerly await the cooler fall weather, I've been working on some Halloween cards for the October Challenge on IFS. We need to make a card using green, orange, black and purple. I've made one and have two almost complete. So I'll post the new ones when they're done. Here is the one I've done and a shot of the focus of another. Yes, I LOVE glitter! Not on everything, mind you. But Halloween just howls for glitter, don't you think? Well, I do!

Here is my first submission. Enjoy! Oh, and don't let the warm weather fool you - be working on those Halloween costume ideas - it'll be here before you can say "trick or treat"!!

~deb
All limitations are self-imposed




No comments: