Friday, October 5, 2007

Transitions






Welcome and thanks for stopping in!

My name's DebMarie and this is my first day. I've read so many good blogs and seen so much wonderful artistic inspirations, I thought I'd give it a go. Yeah, I know. I'm probably one of the last 6 people to actually have a blog. That's me! I'm not sure how interesting I'll be at this, but I hope to get better as time goes on. I plan on using this as a vehicle for posting photos of my work as well as everyday life.
I'm an artist. Been one all my life. I remember back to when I was a child and how I loved the smell of crayons and play dough. It was always exciting when my mother would bring home paper or any other art supply for us to use. Now I bring home art supplies for my own children, and they snatch them up, running to the art room, chattering over one another about what they're "gonna make".

I recently joined some yahoo groups and have been very inspired by the creations posted. Please see "My fave linx" for the links. Here are some things I've been working on. They're made from hot glue, stamps and paint.
Enjoy!

~deb :o)
All Limitations are Self-Imposed

No comments: