Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Long Time, No Post

Hi, Friends!


Well, I'm back after way too long, I know. I've had a LOT of irons in the fire that needed to be put to bed. AND, it is with exTREME excitement that I announce my break-up with dial-up! WaHOOOOOOO (she screams, tossing the ripped-out phone lines over the bridge)!!


SO... today I am starting over (again!) and will try, try, TRY to be MUCH better at keeping my blog current. I can't promise a daily addition, but I am shooting for a few times a week.


At least I've been learning a lot since I last posted. I've been working with a lot of materials and techniques that are new to me, as well as some old ones I love. Here are some projects...post cards, of course!

The first one is a post card I made for the Poetic Post Cards trade I hosted on Fiber Art Traders. It was SO fun to both write the poem and to make the card!




The one below is one I made for artsnthemail's Coffee or Tea trade. Yummy for both your eyes AND tummy! ;o)

And, finally, another for artsnthemail, this time sticking with the birdhouse trade theme.

No comments: