Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ooooh... I am a Fiber Bandito!


Just finished these up for a trade on Fiber Art Traders called Fiber Frenzy. The only requirement is that each spool must have one continuous 3-5 yard piece of fiber. I thought why not sprinkle some fun into it! And since I'm into the whole cat thang these days, I made these fiber banditos, drawing them and cutting them out of cardboard. They're painted with acrylics. Their masks and grins are black slick fabric paint. I wrapped their bodies (we don't need any nakee banditos running amok, now do we?!) in 2 different fibers, each one 4 yards long.

Hide your fibers, girls! The Banditos are coming!

2 comments:

Perry said...

As I said in FAT, I just love this banditos!!

-Perry-

Mónica Zúñiga said...

This are so cool!! Love thwm! >°°<