Thursday, August 7, 2008

B is for Broken Heart

I literally ran into the house moments ago after being mosquito fodder as I took this pic. If winter comes early this year, you can blame me. I am sick, sick, SICK of getting eaten alive every time I step out of the house. The skeeters are uber abundant this year due to the flooding.

I am desperately trying to catch up with my trades on artsnthemail and today's post is "Something that begins with B". I chose Broken Heart. It is a collage of fabric, painted paper, thread, transparencies and staples. I'm kinda groovin' on staples and was a wee bit frustrated that I couldn't locate my new pack of colored ones. "Something that begins with C" is also about done. Whew!

I signed up for a Quilt University class today and I'm REALLY jacked about it!! Of course, I HAVE to get a few new supplies. Hey - what can I do?! Don't give me that look. They're REQUIRED! ;o) Class starts this Saturday and will require a LOT of commitment. But it looks like I will learn a LOT. Come back to see if I'm completely bad at it.

Ta ta for now, all! Have a fanTAStic night!

2 comments:

Doreen K. said...

Love you B for Broken Heart. It is awesome!!!

Doreen K. said...

Love you B for Broken Heart. It is awesome!!!