Monday, August 11, 2008

Lindi made me cry

Yep. She did. Earlier tonight. What? Oh, you wanna know what she did? Well, she nominated me for my very first award. And what's cool is that SHE was just nominated for HER first award! I gotta tell ya - I have been envious as all get out viewing blogs that are plastered with awards! What can I say - I'm a Leo and, well, I "need" to be in the spotlight. Those of you who are "other than Leo" prolly don't get it. But those of you who ARE Leos, well, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, now DON'T CHA?! lol

I will be posting a LOT more on this tomorrow, but I just couldn't let the sun go down without thanking Lindi. You truly made my week!! THANK YOU!!

More tamale...

3 comments:

Lindi said...

Your email to me brought sweet tears to my eyes, too. Funny how it's the little things that often make a difference to your day.

Mónica Zúñiga said...

Congratulations!! You got a beautiful blogg! :D

trisha too said...

nice is good.

your photograph is lovely.