Monday, August 11, 2008

Gimme an A...T...C!

I have made a coupla ATCs and have some more in the works. I am happy enough with 'em.
On the one above, the background is Caran D'Ache Neocolours (I really like working with those). I also incorporated foam, hand-painted paper by my girly, brads, orange and metallic gold fabric and 2 rubber stamps. Then stitched around the edge.

On this next one above, the base is a piece of fabric I handpainted. I then used a scrap piece of paper I had saved and put a glossy coat on, then the face is out of clay and baked (again, one my girly made) and then I painted it. Also stamped DREAM on the bottom half (not sure if the camera picks that up enough to read). I then stitched around the edge and then added gold lumiere - kinda dry-brushed.

Then the next two are WIPs. More neocolours, stitching, wire, stamps and shimmery threads. The burnt orange background was actually a paper towel I had underneath the "real" project. I like the PT better! HA!

1 comment:

morningDove said...

hey ya these are fantastic. if only i could work like you. i love all your work. You are an amazing artist.