Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stick a Fork In Me Cuz I'm DONE!

Do I look frazzled?! :o)

Well, after yet ANOTHER wonderfully HOT weekend of holding a second garage sale in two weeks, I am done. done, DONE with g-sales! Man! I know, I know, we shoulda had 'em in the Spring, when everyone's hoppin' to get outta the house and shop in the cooler weather. Buuuuuut, we weren't ready then. I did sell a lot - finally got rid of the end of the soap-making supplies. Can you say, "Hallelujah!!"?

It seemed like I sold a million cooking and crafting books, yet I still have a bunch left over. I think I'll take pix and make a list and see about selling 'em online. Same with the kiddo clothes - got 'em allllllll from the time the kids were born. I don't think I'VE ever owned so many clothes! Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!

I have several boxes of books and movies we're gonna donate to our local library. I did pull a few before boxing them because I'm gonna make some altered books out of 'em. You think of a lot of ideas as you're sitting there, melting in the heat, lemme tell ya.

Well, I've still got my work cut out for me, as I spent all morning sorting and boxing stuff to go to GoodWill, Library, my little brother (for my only nephew whom I FINALLY get to meet in exactly 12 days!!!! WOO HOO!), eBay, list out, aaaaaand Craig's List. Whew! Tomorrow's supposed to be killer hot, too. Can't wait...

I'm gonna sign off now so I can get that list going. Just wanted to check in for a minute. Have a wonderful Sunday evening, all!


No comments: