Monday, March 3, 2008

Bugs, Bugs, Go AWAY!


WHEW!! I probably shuldn't say this out loud, (ok, I'm whispering now), buuuuuuut we MAY be on the downhill slide with this flu. What a MESS this was! I can agree with the "experts" who say they "might have missed the mark on this year's flu shot recipe". YA THINK??! ll four of us got slammed with it and lucky me - I'm still trying to hold on to the "duffy dose". But at least I can THINK now... well, as good as I ever could.

Since I have no new work completed and ready for viewing, here are a few wall quilts I made. As I looked through my pics, it was interesting how much my color work has improved. Never really knew I was devoid of color, but as I look at my older work, I realize I was,generally speaking!


But wait! I found one more! Whew! I guess I wasn't TOTALLY colorless! I forgot about this one, as it sold a while ago.

No comments: