Thursday, March 6, 2008

A is for Abstract

Ok. One more post today. I'm shippin' these outta here this afternoon, so I thought I'd give you a looksee first. In the artsnthemail group, we started the alphabet. You choose your own theme, as long as it starts with the current letter. For A, I chose Abstract, which is my favorite kind of ANTHING really. I had a lot of fun making these and I only hope they're not TOO abstract for the recipients.

I made 7, all different, and 5 of them are headed for Washington, New Joizee, South Caroliiiiiina, England and Turkey. How cool is THAT?! They're made out of grape flannel, handpainted paper, shredded cello, glitter, copper metallic thread, paint and foil. Have a FABulicious day!! Smooches!





2 comments:

Fannie said...

Great work, as usual, DebMarie.

Gudonya! said...

Oh, Fannie, thank you! Coming from an artist whom I admire (and who also got me hooked on neocolours! LOL!), that means a LOT to me! I really need to set more time aside to comment on your blog - YOUR WORK IS ALWAYS FANTASTIC!! I love Laurel Burch, too - she'll be missed...