Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flow - Laguna

It's been a busy, busy week here in southern Wisconsin, where we are melting with every passing second. And a big YAHOO for THAT!! I sure hope the rumour is true that Spring IS on the way!

A quick post today, as I pause in the middle of housecleaning (absolutely NO yahoo for THAT!). This is a piece I just made and it caused me to make it part of a series, which I'm calling Flow. This particular piece is named Laguna. More later... I GOTTA get my new shower curtain up, complete with leaves of green on the curtain rings.

Mmmmmmmmmmm..... I can almost feel the warm sun on my face...


2 comments:

carole brungar said...

Mmmmmm, this is very interesting ..... PUT THAT VACCUM AWAY girl and get on with creating!
carole

sherry carrigan said...

Okay, leave us hanging in suspense here. Whatever did you use for the base of this piece? Looks like a combination of "stuff". Still just love your work.