Thursday, March 6, 2008

Far, Far Away

I am SO very fortunate to have artistic friends all over the world!! Today's piece is from Kathy in England and I absolutely LOVE it!! It is constructed of fabric, thread, (note the cool french knots!), lutradur, neocolours and Xpandaprint. Lutradur is a material that seems to be more common overseas. I have been wanting to get my grubby little hands on some, but have not been too jazzed about paying for it, coupled with hefty postage costs. Kathy sent me some to play with and, I suppose if I become hooked on the dang stuff, I'll break down and buy some already!

I hope you enjoy this piece as much as I do!! A million thanks, Kathy - your creative abilities are incredible and I will forever treasure your art!! Watch your mail for a little package, Kathy!! Many hugs... debmarie :o)


No comments: