Monday, November 5, 2007

Abstract Fiber Post Card Challenge







This was the beginning of my fiber card obsession I currently find myself smack in the middle of. I joined this swap, as well as the fiber recipe card one below, and I cannot stop making them! They are incredibly fun! They're great for experimenting with a new technique, before you potentially waste too much in supplies by working larger. I'm finding so many ways to use these little puppies that I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

I entered these 4 in the Abstract Fiber Post Card Challenge on TLTMMA. Wish me luuuuck!
UPDATE, November 14, 2007 - Guess what?! I won 3rd place in the post card challenge! And the prize is to http://www.inkastamps.com/ which is the prize I was hoping to win, if I won anything at all! Snooooopy dance!! Thanks for a wonderful challenge, Elizabeth, and for a generous prize, Inka!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs...deb :o)


3 comments:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Deb -- just saw your blog listed with your message on F.A.T.

Your blog is FANTASTIC -- what a jump start it gives with all the wonderful color -- this will be a blog I return to often -- especially on a dreary day. Love it.

I have added a link to your blog on mine if that is OK with you.

Beadin' Gram
aka Jackie in IL

TracyB said...

Hi Deb, I'm a "squiggle" person & I LOVE these!!!

Aileen said...

Deb I saw your abstract postcards on the Trends list and they were my favorites! I was thrilled to see another color lover :-))
Happy Creating!