Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Piece of the Pie

Well, I have some more eye candy for ya in my favorite form, of course - post card! Woo hoo!


This is the same trade I wrote about earlier in Hillbilly Pie. Iwas completely flabbergasted when this card arrived! Yeah, we post pictures in the albums and all for everyone to oogle, but they just don't do the creations justice. At ALL!! And when the swap partners are listed, I TRY to only look at the addresses to whom I'm sending pieces so that it'll be a surprise when they arrive.


This is from Jay in Texas - isn't it GREAT?! I cannot believe all the work she put into this! If her pie is HALF as good as her imagination and creativity, I do believe we're in for a treat! I have three pix because I wanted you to see the details. Yes, that's the pie cooling on the windowsill! I LOVE it!! Great job, Jay! Thank you so much for a lovely card - I can hardly wait to complete the fabric recipe box in which I'll forever keep this!!




No comments: